Squid is a seafood food that people like very much. Especially in the summer, there are barbecue stalls in the streets and alleys. The taste of grilled squid is even more delicious, making people eat with appetites. Because squid's shelf life is not long, people will freeze the squid so that it can be stored longer.
Frozen Squid ,350g salmon, green pepper half, red pepper half, onion 1, onion ginger amount, oyster sauce 1 tablespoon, salt 1/4 tsp, sugar 1/4 tsp, oil 2 tablespoons, cooking wine 1 tsp
1. The squid was washed and cut into small pieces. Onions and green and red peppers were shredded.
2. The amount of clear water in the pot is boiled, and the wine is put into the pot. Pour into the squid section and scoop out and drain to reserve.
3. Heat the oil into the oil, heat for 7 minutes, stir in the onion ginger and stir in the oyster sauce.
4. Pour the salmon portion and stir it for 30 seconds.
5. Pour the onion and green pepper into the pan and fry until it breaks.
6. Transfer sugar and salt according to your taste and quickly stir and stir the heat.