Two medium-sized tomatoes
Pleurotus eryngii 1/4 root
A small root of carrot
Red bell pepper
Garlic 4 petals
One teaspoon of parsley, dried basil and pizza grass
Bay leaf 2 tablets
Black pepper Half teaspoon
Salt a teaspoon
1. Put in water and cook for 25 minutes. After the fire is turned on, turn it on medium and small simmer, and then remove it for use.
2. Onion cut Ding, tomato red pepper Pleurotus eryngii diced, carrot slices, garlic cut into the end.
3. Stir the garlic and onions together in the pot and fry for 2 minutes until the color changes.
4. Add chickpeas, bell peppers, king oyster mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots. Stir and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add parsley, basil, oregano, bay leaf, black pepper and tomato sauce. Stir well.
6. Add two cups of water and stir. Cover and cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Mix salt evenly (canned chickpeas have enough salt, can not add), let it simmer for about 5 minutes, pan.
7. Can add some parsley or celery according to personal taste