Ingredients & Directions
Frozen Calamari ,Salt, ginger, cooking wine, vegetable oil, seafood sauce, chili powder, cumin powder
1.The squid should be cleaned and cut into roots with a knife
In the pot, boil water, add ginger, pour into the cooking wine, add
the squid, rinse with water, and remove the drained water.
3. In the pot, boil water, add ginger, pour into the cooking wine, put the squid into the water and change color to remove the drained water
Preheat the flat-bottomed cast iron pan, add a little vegetable oil,
medium and small fire, and put it into the squid (preferably a cast
iron pot. I tried using a side of the pan. The appearance is not bad,
but the taste is not as good as the cast iron pan. Authentic
5. The squid must turn on one side after fragrant incense (in fact, you can fry 6 skewers at a time, but in order not to interfere with the photograph, I will fry separately). At the same time, sprinkle some salt. The salt can be a little bit more, because it will fall off the pot. of
6. Wipe a spoonful of seafood sauce, not too much, more cover the smell of eel, if there is no seafood sauce, you can casually use what Laoganma, mainly to cover the smell of eel
7. The next step is chili powder and cumin powder. According to your preferences, you can add more bars. Remember that midway salmon must be turned like the boss on the street. The eel is more fragrant.
8. The degree of scorching incense can be enjoyed when you like it. It's hot and fresh. Take care not to burn your mouth.